View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:12 PM
rawdikrik
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: Yes, I feel like someone just did kick my dog [Windows 7]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
Wow! You have taken a whole bunch of speculation and presented it as fact. There have been a few people state what you just have, but there have also been many people state that these rumors are not true.

As well, when you deal with rumors that turn out to be fact, they are generally a small piece of the bigger picture, and when seen in that light, look quite different.

I think it is a very big mistake to jump to any conclusions at this point, till we see all the facts.

Dave
God Bless there is still someone SANE here. Geeze.

Rumors guys. Plain and simple. U wanna start jumping ship based on very incomplete information? Go right ahead. Ill wait a little longer.

But to add my take on this Rumor... you are right. Everythign you said... is right - ON ONE VERSION OF WINDOWS 7.

Thats right. If you remember, there have been quite a few rumors of 2 different kinds of windows 7... and im sure that is right.

The winmo7 that is for media playback and light usage and quite possibly the rumored "pink and turtle" phones will be this. Its a Zune HD with more phone functionality, but without all the crazy powerhouse stuff.

Its still more powerful than the iphone, and still has lots of room to work with, but by making restrictions you make it easier to make apps for and allow these apps to use the most power possible.

There will be a second kind of winmo7... just like ours.... that can do Everything and anythign under the sun, and still use carrier customizations and everything.

Can you imagine winmo upsetting its biggest hardware player HTC, and telling them "sorry guys, no more Sense"?

I dont think so....

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
This post has been thanked 1 times.