View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Oxymoron238
Halfway to VIP Status

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Yes, I feel like someone just did kick my dog [Windows 7]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
Wow! You have taken a whole bunch of speculation and presented it as fact. There have been a few people state what you just have, but there have also been many people state that these rumors are not true.

As well, when you deal with rumors that turn out to be fact, they are generally a small piece of the bigger picture, and when seen in that light, look quite different.

I think it is a very big mistake to jump to any conclusions at this point, till we see all the facts.

Dave
Oh I HOPE these are rumors. I cannot believe that Microsoft would do this. If Windows 7 turns out to be nothing but iWindows, then I'm going to the Droid.

I will NOT deal with the iPhone, no matter what brand name it's under.