View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 02:26 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: can you put sense ui over any rooted 2.1 on a mytouch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZ*BabysH View Post
but the Mytouch is GSM, unless your switching our of sprint (CDMA) dont buy it.
wow man, I am seriously insulted the thought of me not knowing the difference between cdma and gsm. I know you mean well and its all gravy, but cmon you know if someone was like "dude moonZ, don't get some gsm brotha man, you're on cdma!!!!" you'd be like "yeah ok thanks..."

naw but on the realz though, i was thinking of getting it for my gf whoz on tmo. but shes all likin the hero UI so I figured I could root it and sense UI with 2.1 for her, turns out she doesn't even like the mytouch, but shes all into the fender....

i swear I will never figure out the female race...