Old 01-04-2008, 02:40 AM
pflatlyne
PPCGeeks Regular

pflatlyne is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsterholla179 View Post
i believe that we should help noobs out more. I think some1 should create a video or sumthin on how to flash roms n put custom ones. i really want to change my stock rom due to da point that it is wack. The only problem that i have is that im paranoid when it comes to doin it becuz i dont kno if ima screw up. Plz n thank u for any1 that hears my cry
Unfortunately,most of the internet is in English,so you might want to limit your posts to using that language. Fortunately,I can translate for everyone.

i believe that we should help new users out more. I think someone should create a video or perhaps a document detailing how to flash and create custom rom images. i really want to change my stock rom due to the fact that it lacks features that I would like to have. The only problem that i have is that I am concerned that I will render my device unbootable because I am unsure if I have sufficient skills to properly perform the upgrade. Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.