View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 01:13 AM
Lsme420
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firepwr View Post
I've pulled together 3 cooked ROM's between DogGuy's kitchen and DCD's kitchen (along with about 6 customs from everyoe and their aunt), but I've gone back to Colonel's because the BT volume/clarity. I've no problem doing my own ROM, but I am not advanced enough to know where to start splicing the BT configs/hacks from Colonel's ROM into a clean ROM/custom ROM, and that's what I'm looking for. Across custom ROM's with the same BT drivers and audiopara sets, Colonel's is still better for some reason, and that's why I started this post.
I think DogGuys new kitchen has the bluetooth fix. I think I seen it in the Titan sub(Upgrade) forum.