View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 08:28 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
View PPC from PC via wireless network

OK, thanks to the questions by Sarge, USMC about networks and the PPC. I was introduced to the fact that I could get to folders on my home PC and move cabs, sounds and other things over WIFI instead of having to hook up to my computer with my USB. Cool thing to be able to do. Pretty simple thing that I do with my PC's at home already. I have a wireless network that is accessed by 4 CPU's, TIVO,PSP and an XBOX 360. I had not thought about including my PPC in the network, duh. Now my question is how can I set up my PC to see my PPC on a wireless network? Can it be done, and if so, what is the setup process? I really have doubts that I can view my PPC on my computer and share files like I do with the other PC's on my network. Just trying to find something else to play with since I have my phone pretty much the way I want it. I would like to say thank you to Helmi and the rest of the kitchen team for all they do. I have had so much fun tweaking with the tools you guys have provided. Thanks to tierman as well for some cool apps he has developed. Happy New Year.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>