travisgarrison
PPCGeeks Regular

travisgarrison is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RealVGA 96dpi Manila/Touchflo 2D Roms

First reactions to 6.5:
- So far this is a great ROM!
- at 96DPI TouchFLO fits well within the screen (128DPI cuts off the icons)
- It would be nice to have the icons in the start menu be four across instead of three across
- Also, can I request to have a folder for utilities such as the Sprite backup and the real VGA, et al to be put in. It gets old scrolling through all those icons.
- Is it possible to remove unused icons from TouchFLO? I don't have a data plan and I don't sync my email with my Treo so it would be nice not to have those icons in the slider bar
- TouchFLO seems to be very smooth in scrolling after it loaded... at first it was jerky but I was just playing around with it and it's as smooth as can be.
- The HTC Audio manager seems to be working ok, with only a 2 second lag between songs. It's a little bit counter-intuitive to have Down be the next track and Up be the previous track (In TouchFLO), but I can get used to it.
- I'm still trying to figure out if the shuffle is working or not, or if its still loading the library... I've got 7GB of music on my Micro SD card. I've had trouble in the past with the HTC Audio Manager not loading all songs. We'll see what it does.
- I'll report back any crashes later but so far so good.