View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 03:41 PM
elosogrande7076
Halfway to VIP Status

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgdeaner View Post
I know this is a pain, but have you tried a hard reset with the latest stock ROM and not adding any applications? If it still does it on a stock ROM with no apps installed then I'd say you need to swap your phone. If not then try adding your (applications/reg hacks) back one at a time.

Hope that helps.
I too had the same problem with mine, i am with sprint. I did do a hard reset a couple times and even reloaded the 2.17 rom for kicks but each time i the same thing was happening with mine also; and this is with no applications added.....i am not sure what the op was referring to with wmp, i havent done anything with my wmp but i have the same problem. I went to sprint and was able to get them to reorder me another (after waiting 2hrs for the tech to come back and tell me that it was due to the software i had on the phone and just to do a hard reset and I will be fine...mind u i told him that i already did that, and he didnt take the time to try that option his self).....on a side note, i have the replacement mogul and am noticing that it has done it a couple times still so im not sure whats going on....
________
Long beach organics dispensaries

Last edited by elosogrande7076; 09-08-2011 at 02:30 PM.