View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:13 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Big Break for us Sprint users????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grogck View Post
Sprint seems to have sold itself so far up the (doomed, despite being reasonably nice) Palm river that they seem to have been ignoring WM completey. I can understand WM being overlooked some for Android's current mojo. But I just don't see any world where Palm realistically has a future as a thriving, successful company. The only major WM news I've heard out of Sprint recently is that they're supposedly planning a 'big' update to the TP2 later this Spring. *golf clap*

Hopefully we'll see some sort of news coming out of MWC (although I thought the same thing coming out of E3 and that didn't happen.)

the bottom line is android is the hot new item while winmo is on the back burner until we see wm7. i do agree palm is a sinking ship, too bad as webos had potential.