View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 01:50 PM
dreamerboy
Lurker

dreamerboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Emoze for Outlook synchronization

I'm a former Sidekick user and Mogul noob. Even though the Mogul is light years ahead of the SK, one feature I miss is wireless synchronization of my Outlook calendars, contacts, and tasks to and from my phone. I would just run their Intellisync program on my work computer once a day and it would update my phone; I'd do the same at home and then all 3 (phone and 2 Outlooks) would be synced. I'd love to do the same with my Mogul, and I don't have Exchange.

A couple of people here mentioned emoze for pushing gmail and I found out that it also syncs Outlook data too. I've been using it since last night and to my surprise it works pretty well--when I make a calendar change on my computer, for example, my phone gets updated almost immediately (as long as their software is running on both machines). The problem is that it's designed for 1 computer, otherwise you get duplicates and things get messy fast (found out the hard way).

Do you guys have any experience with using emoze for syncing? Any suggestions for a wireless Outlook syncing solution that can handle 2 computers? Would mail2web work for me too? Thanks!