View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 05:17 AM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Asurion replaced my wife's mogul with a TouchPro 2

Thanks for the awesome news. I've been waiting for weeks now. Mr.8820 gave me the heads up. MR.8820<--- U rock bro. Anyways, I got a Mogul too. And for how many weeks it's on claim. Waiting for the TP and Mogul to get out of stock. I was Busy hackingtoshin' when I saw my PM from Mr.8820 pointing to this thread. I immediately went to resume my claim while shaking. Then boom! HTC 7380.. Thanks to everyone that always look out to help people like Mr.8820 and my brotherman Syanni. And to the TS. Ur the man too!

BTW, call sprint and ask them to waive the deductible. They promised me that. They said that they will waive the deductible once I get the replacement.DO NOT PAY WITH UR CARD!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 02-03-2010 at 05:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.