View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 01:34 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: "hTC Imagio to cricKet FULL flash Tutorial"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coollc View Post
Long time member with my first post.

You don't need an MSL grabber for the Verizon phones only Sprint phones need that. So the GetSPC and the MSLGrabber cabs are useless in this case. Verizon phones' MSL is 000000 (six zeros) all the time. I flashed my Imagio to Cricket with internet but no MMS; Meaning that I make phone calls, text and browse the web but can't send pics and videos via messages.
My way around is: Send videos and pics via email; I do that.
I always recommend this because when I write a tutorial " the OP started copying my TP tutorial" I don't write it for the original carrier of the device, I write it for a device with a general rule. Always do it no matter what then you know it's done!