View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 02:30 AM
FastRX8
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolloLoco View Post
Thanks for the reply! I checked your file, and while I'm at work - it seems like I made the applicable similar selections (esmertec java and the Flash video bundle). I'll have to confirm when I get home. Otherwise, hopefully I'll get a chance to reflash this week.

While I was visiting family over break, I realized it would be nice to have readily available entertainment like youtube.

So you just open up IE, type in www.youtube.com - select a video, and TCPMP opens and plays? Actually, unless I'm blind, I don't see TCPMP in your list of selections. Do you install that separately?
What tiermann said.
Because I selected FlashVideoBundle in the kitchen, it adds TCPMP.
When I click on a video on youtube, I get a pop-up menu w/ the option to "Play Video" "Save Video" or "Linked Page".

Is there any chance those of you having issues are using an older OEM?
I would start by making sure you have the latest kitchen files and PPCGeeksOEM.rar package.
Check to make sure that your FlashVideoBundle is #ffffffff-01b6-4c37-8c35-4b70df6a7d3d
This post has been thanked 2 times.