Thread: Hey everyone
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 07:10 PM
haus
Halfway to VIP Status

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hey everyone

By "turn on" I meant wake the phone from the low-power state (screen off). The message LED would be nice so that you could glance at the phone to see if you had any messages without needing to turn it on.

No fix for the second issue. All I was able to do (with info I found elsewhere of course) was move the slider around a bit. I cannot fix the issue that your lock screen notifications disappear the moment you turn the phone back on.

Intrepid isn't a bad phone, I suppose I'd give it 2.5, maybe 3 stars out of 5 because of all the bugs. If there were no bugs I might go to 3.5 out of 5 on account of the dismally small QVGA screen (I came from a Touch Pro), the fact that the up/down buttons on the d-pad are hard to press, the start/OK buttons have no backlight, and I find the keys actually hard to use (my fingers are too big and I often press more than one key when trying to type). On the plus side it's thin, has good battery life, and generally functions for the most part as one would expect from a really old WM6.5 build.