View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Elizabeth
Lurker

Elizabeth is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: dOES ANYONE kNOW hOW i CAn GeT A REcORD OF mY TeXT MESSaGING?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelovezlaw View Post
Today I called Sprint and I requested that they mail me a detailed copy of my text messages. They responded back by saying that they are unable to do so unless I have my local police department subpoena the records. What B/S? It is my account. So does anyone know another way areound this.

Please help!
I agree with you thats entirely crap. I pay the bill. I refuse to pay them until they give me what I have already paid for ((service)). I am the only name on the account, the administrator, and I have been a loyal customer for years now. This year my career has caused me to kick up my service by hundreds of dollars a month.

As far as I'm concerned everyone that wants to catch their significant other cheating is the problem. I don't think they realize these are people they CHOOSE to be with. How about you stop stalking their text messages and records to cure your insecurity and leave the situation already? Really, whatever you're going to find isn't going to FIX anything, especially your lack of relationship faith.

In the mean time, I now have to get my lawyer to get what we already pay for and you can bet I'm getting out of my contracts with them. I hate having to use this, but often times we must remind them that "I'm working hard to do YOUR job" . I hate being the irate customer, but come on.
This post has been thanked 1 times.