View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Tilde88
Regular 'Geeker

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Keeping Phone off but data on! Doable on TP2?

ugh i hate stock rom... just had to use i.e. to post this...
anyways... to answer your question, no, 'phone' label is actually referring to the cellular radio, which is what receives the satellite input/output...
however, since what you are trying to avoid is phone calls id say put your phone in DDTM mode, which sends any voice calls straight to voicemail and not interrupt your browsing. do ##3282# (DATA),click edit and type in your MSL (if you ask a tech from your carrier, they have to give it to you... illegal for them not to. now go to View Info on the bottom left, and select advanced. look for DDTM and turn it on. also there are settings you can change to force the data to always be on. beware though, so long as your data is on with DDTM you will not get voice calls until you turn off data, or turn off DDTM
Your welcome