ahbroody
PPCGeeks Regular

ahbroody is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 4G HTC Supersonic Images Leak

Quote:
Originally Posted by toenail View Post
man, i really want this phone but im not sure if i can make the transistion if android doesnt come up with a way to stream sirius satellite soon.. thats why i love my winmo phone as of right now..
xm for me, skyfire browser for justin.tv. I love poking at my Iphone buddies watching the game on my phone and telling them its okay you can look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
It doesn't appear Sprint is going to do much with WM phones, until WM7. Although, I wonder if Sprint will allow sero customers to use the WM7 phones.
Extremely unlikely. Sprint is not allowing any webOS, Android devices on Sero. Allowing new devices running snapdragons and likely wimax capable devices onto sero would make no business sense. The devices will use more network resources. Sprint wants you off Sero. Why would they give you cutting edge technology which uses all the best the network has to offer at a super cheap price?

It has been discussed many times that the TP2 is likely the last Winmo phone you will ever see for Sero. It makes zero business sense for Sprint to give you the best phones on plans they dont make much money on. It was a good run, but I left recently. I am actually paying less now though, but I have 4 lines. I passed on the TP2 because while nice the processor is old. I am waiting for a snapdragon winmo phone.