View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:28 AM
HBOOT
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Question for all those who have upgraded from TP1

Kernel:I too had one TP which I still have and it rocks, and also I had the on/off switch (upper screen) replaced once and that was it, TP rules.
However TP2 rocks way harder my friend, as all the peeps said, bigger screen, better battery life.....all true. If you had your TP for over a year, go ahead man you deserve something better get your self a TP2