Thread: cricket Roms
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 12:29 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cricket Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikledw View Post
o maybe im thinking cricket is really something different from wat it actually is.
is cricket a new mobile carrier?
if so, which roms for the vogue available for bell have the cool looking taskbar?
CricKet isn't really new they've been around for over 10 yrs now. The are a child company of leap wireless along with Jump mobile. As far as cool ROMS specific for Bell, I would have no idea. I would start a search with the key words Bell WM 6.5.3 ROM and see what that brings up. Also there are alot of generic ROMS that only require a carrier cab. If you hit me up this weekend I might be able to throw a generic one together if you point out which one peaked your interest.

I flash phones and book freight on weekdays and cook custom ROMS on the weekend.