View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 04:43 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BlackBerry Tour 9630

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Let me welcome myself to the fold. I have been rocking a Tour for 1 week now.

Getting much better battery time than my old TP or Diamond. But I miss being able to use all my existing chargers and USB cables w/ mini-USB!!

Good thing I have a brother who works for T-Mobile! I pay cost for peripherals.
Welcome to the darkside!! I felt the same way with the USB chargers, I had/have so many of the regular ones to go to this skinny old thing.. lucky I have a Fry's Electronics right up the street, they have great prices on those type of things.

BrennB