View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlieq97 View Post
thanks for all your help mike. i feel stupid saying this but your cab worked perfect thanks to mojary i realized i was using it wrong *sheesh*

i was able to change the text as soon as i used it right! lol
glad to hear you got it working for you . but remember that the app developer wrote it so that there is 10 seconds delay for it to change every time you wake up/turn on your phone. so if you turn on your phone and see that it has carrier name still, wait a few secs and it'll change it back to what you indicated.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!