View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sceen light goes on and off during calls when touching your face

jcook is right. There is a proximity sensor by the ear speaker that senses when the phone is close to your face. I have the same problem when I hold the phone to my right ear; the sensor can't tell if it's close to my face or not so it keeps turning the screen off and on. Doesn't happen when I hold the phone to my left ear, though... But it doesn't really bother me too much

I don't think there is any fix. Sorry, champ