View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:53 PM
CellGuy
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help customizing vzw tp2 w/ mightyrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordiphish View Post
I am hoping someone can help me...

I have a vzw tp2 with the latest mightrom (02.01).

I was running spb mobile shell, but there are a few bugs that really got to me (lag in changing txt messages, lack of HTC task manager, etc....)

I have decided to try sense out. my phone has manilia 2.1.192.130.17.1

There are a few things about sense that really annoy me now and I have searched the forums and can't seem to find exactly what I am looking for. please forgive me if this info is right out in front of my nose, but it seems that every program and cab I have found is for 2.5...

here is what I would like to do:
1. is there a manilia editor (like maxmanillia) but that WORKS WITH 2.1??

2. I would like to make my flip clock transparent with white numbers.
3. I would like to REMOVE the calandar appointments and call history off my home tab.
4. I do not want to use htc for my texts. I want to hit the manilia txt tab and have it open good ol windows txt (tmail??)
5. same for email!!
6. change the internet tab so that when I search something, it uses IE not opera...
7. is there any way that when I close a tab or program, it automatically goes back to my home tab? (for example, when I make a call out of my address book, when the call ends, it goes back to that contact... I have to hit "back" to get to address book, then "back" to get to htc contact page, then "slide over" to home tab...
can I have everything time out to my home tab??

thanks for any help!!

I know the info is out there, but I have tried searching, and got lost....

thanks!!!!
  1. Everything you need to know about Manila editing is found here.
  2. See #1
  3. Again
  4. Not sure
  5. ...
  6. Open IE, go to settings and set it as default browser.
  7. Don't hit back, just hit the end key.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 1 times.