View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 01:09 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Trip to Mexico (Sprint). $0.002/KB. Too much?

$.002...wow that's really cheap! i tried to check sprint's FAQ for the phone data plan, but all it said was free trial for i-den in Mexico, unless i was looking at the wrong screen...LOL.

but anyways...here was my calculation. i based it on an average of 10k per message and based on the info you provided above....

strictly going by what you said of not doing attachments and just the messages, im guessing it'll average about 10k...but then again, you're the only one who will really know how big the message is since it's your email. but here goes...

10k for 1 email @ $.002 = $.02
60 emails a day @ $.02 = $1.20
1 day @ $1.20 for one week (7 days) = $8.40

hope that helps...had to bust out and dust off my adding machine for ya!...LOL

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 02-01-2010 at 01:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.