View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 07:34 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does Wifi Router = Tethering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayr1482 View Post
I read the entire post about tethering...

From what I could read - and I could be wrong - tethering has NEVER been detected via wifi router...
Can anyone confirm this?

It seemed to me, only people tethering via usb were caught ???

Also - I have noticed 2 files.

The ICS WModem fix cab
As well as the "Hot Fix" cab posted in the tethering discussion.

Are people installing BOTH of these files ???
Correct.

I know you're hoping to hear from someone besides me, but if you install those two files, then run wifi router, you will not be caught.

Trust me. I'm on Verizon as well, and have used this same method without a single problem.

But if you're still worried, flash to MightyMike's custom ROM and you can be sure you're tethering 100% undetected since he cooks the files into his ROM automatically for you