ejdavis72
PPCGeeks Regular

ejdavis72 is keeping up the good workejdavis72 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM without phone capabilities??

Quote:
Originally Posted by b194331 View Post
Thanks, yeah I figured I might have to do that. So, removing the prl would completely disallow the phone to connect to sprint, right? Reason I ask, is that I got burned on a craigslist deal and so had to use diamonds e$n.
If you remove the prl ( I'm not sure if that is even possible cause I have never tried it) that should work or you can change it to a different one like for Cricket or something. Look on the Howard forums in the Cricket section and you will find the PRL's then use QPST to load that PRL. The only problem is that you will need the SPC (service programming code) to get in there with QPST. There is a hack to get you SPC that I have posted on here that works great so just look at my posts. If I have helped don't forget to hit the thanks button!

You will need this driver too for when you put your phone in Diagnostic mode. ##diag# will get you there and then plug it into your computer. then go to the device manager in your computer and find ports and right click and update driver. Then browse the computer find the drivers and install them. after that start QPST and add the port you phone is on.

If you need anymore help just PM me.
Attached Files
File Type: rar CentroTreo800w_DiagDrivers.rar (102.7 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ejdavis72; 01-31-2010 at 07:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.