View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 06:51 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does Wifi Router = Tethering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayr1482 View Post
is everyone sure that wi-fi router is the same as tethering? reading in that thread posted above someone posted a SS of what pops up on their browser when trying to tether with VzW.

i have used wi-fi router but NEVER gotten that screen from VzW...

can someone that has Verizon and used wi-fi router comment?

or maybe i dont get that screen because i have unlimited data or ???
Not getting that screen from VZW is a GOOD thing... If that screen pops up, then it means they can see you tethering and want to charge you for it.

If the VZW screen doesn't pop up, then you are 'stealth tethering'