View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 10:05 AM
spetrillo
VIP Member

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksquake View Post
I have been working in the Kitchen the past few days and think I am ready to try flashing my XV6700 with a new WM6 image but I am a bit nervous and I have a question.

Is there any configuration information I need from the device before upgrading it to WM6? I am not refering to stuff that I put on there like contacts and themes but rather any vendor specific information that makes the phone actually work.

Sorry for the newb question but this will be my first time and I do not want to brick it.
There isnt really any info you need except for what version of the bootloader you are running. This directly affects the kitchen, as you must make the proper RUU selection. Have you figured this out?

The kitchen is really easy to use and very customizable. If you need help the chat section is a good starter. If you would like to PM me with your specific questions I would be happy to assist.

Good luck,
Steve