View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 02:54 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do you enable repeat notifications for texts/email/voicemail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMD1 View Post
I read about a registry hack to un-gray the "Repeat" checkbox in the advanced sounds & notifications menu for my Verizon TP2 but it appears that even once a message is read, the notification will still continue (wtf) so I'm wondering if there is another option.

Anyone know how to do this (for free)?
I looked into this pretty intensively with my last two WinMo phones and found no solution by just making a registry tweak

In order to get what you want, you'll need to install a seperate program to manage notification reminders. The one attached below is free, but has a few quirks so I personally went with SPB Phone Suite instead (which is not free, but works perfectly)

Try the one attached and see if it helps
Attached Files
File Type: cab MissedCallReminder_1.3.5.CAB (148.5 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!