View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 08:31 PM
beowolf79
Lurker

beowolf79 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 upgrade for FREE?? Join us, all success stories now in post #1, SEE IT WORK!

Hey All, I can also verify that it works. I started having problems with a touch, back before touchpro 2 was even available. I called sprint and they would replace the touch with another refurb. After about 3 or so they said they couldn't send any more. After about, I don't know how many, they upgraded it to a touch pro. Each time the rep would say they couldn't send out another refurb.

I was finally happy, or so i thought. Then before i became aware of this site, rite before christmas i did the rom update. Well that just killed everything. Messed up my wifi most importantly. I called them up and they upgraded it to tp2. They did mention no tp1 were avail. at the time. Nice christmas present.

Current i do have another tp1 which i've had since july i'm trying to get upgraded but with no luck so for. They keep telling the same, we can't send u any more phone cuz we sent u too many, you have take it in, bla bla bla. I tell them funny, I called coorpoate on thurs and had another refurb by friday. Sadly the refurb has the updated rom which makes it almost unusable in my area. The person that sent the refurb is supposed to call on Monday, Hopefully when i give them the bad news they'll give me good news, New tp2