View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 08:17 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who has their BlackBerry unlocked?

When you get your code its simple to input the data. There is a step by step somewhere but you're basically just typing on the phone.

found this on Google since I couldn't find my notes on my computer, I probably deleted the steps after I successfully unlocked... of course you need to call your carrier's international support line but the rest is the same..

1. Call Sprint International Support – (817) 698-4199, prompt #2
2. Ask them if they’d kindly unlock your SIM slot on your BlackBerry Tour
3. Turn off your wireless network connection on the Tour (yes, you’ll have to call from another phone)
4. Click on Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card
5. Type MEPD
6. Type MEP2
7. The representative should give you a 16-digit code
8. Thank the representative for their help
9. Reboot your phone and you’re ready to go

When it says type MEPD you just start typing on the SIM card screen there is no place to "input" the text. when you type MEPD the next screen comes up and you do the MEP2 then you put the code

BrennB

Last edited by eenieMINI; 01-30-2010 at 08:24 PM.