View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 12:07 PM
WBFAir
Regular 'Geeker

WBFAir is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWBFAir is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWBFAir is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Are there any cradles that fit the Sprint Touch Pro 2 with an Innocase?

Hello TWO515TY

I'm kinda in the same boat that I have a Seidio protector and this may not be exactly the reply you are looking for but I tried this cradle: http://www.thinktouchpro2.com/verizo...adle-7577.html and found that, for the most part it fits, but it is a wee bit tight.

Btw this type of charger can be found any where I just used that link as I knew it was there.

The main problem is while the back is a little close, it really is more the curves on the sides that grab but as this support is a little flexible, they do spread a bit but as a result it is snug.

For me (and this is where this kinda goes against your mod thing) what I did though was that I pealed away the 4 soft desk protector felt things on the bottom and removed the screws and took the unit apart and from there I was able to pry out that back support rather easily.

After that is slips on very easy, the only problem is, it has absolutely no rear support and in my opinion if left this way will at some point damage something on the TP2.

But I have a plan where when I get a chance I think I can make something out of wood that will sit in the spare battery spot and create a nice rear support out of it.

At any rate, I read your post and again this isn't a direct answer but probably as you have, I haven't found anything else either, so for me this seemed like the best I could do.

Btw have you tried any other particular models yourself yet and found them a complete no go?

I was thinking of trying one like this one: http://formobilesonly.com/product_in...oducts_id=5821 (again no direction point here, just getting a pic) but I haven't as I thought it would be to tight.

Hope this helps.