View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 06:14 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbiter View Post
ok to remove the tab you go to the tabs tab in hhc and move the ones you don't want to the available box like in the pic below

ok just tried removing all the tabbs this is what you get
I had an older version of the customizer. I didn't know this one existed. Thanks for posting the screenshots. Image 911 wants to get rid of all the tabs. Using the customizer or the settings found in settings>HTC Home tab will remove all except the home tab. He is trying to regain screen space by removing all the tabs.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>