View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HardSPL Latest Info & For Conflipper Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
Only trying to assist Cmonex if she believes having the hw would help her develop the SPL. If Drellisdee believes that the testing can be done without her having the hw then I am fine with that. I have a way of getting it across the pond without injury.
Actually she is confident she can do it without having one. She did the diamond hardspl with no device with the help of some good testers. Keep in mind the extra time and difficulty to develop the hardspl without having hardware to test on and to get dumps you need for it. Please be sure to remember this when you are considering donations for her time and effort for developing for a single US carrier model that's not widely sold and she is doing this because we asked her to help us not because she uses a whitestone.