View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 02:42 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.17a .-. 1/27/10

Well, it's time to move on... As many of you have heard I'm getting a Touch Pro 2 in a couple of days. This means I'm uploading my KITCHEN as I move on. I'll still support this, but probably no more updates.

To use my kitchen:
1. download and install Calkulin's Visual VGA Kitchen (v4.2). (Diamond/TouchPro)

2. Download my rstg_VGAKitchen_EXTs_1_29_2010.rar

3. Unarchive both. I've maintained the directory structure and included my ..\tools\romsaved directory. The EXT directory I've deleted most of the dupes so you shouldn't have any problems.

Or you can just pick through my 415MB's of additional VisualKitchen EXT's. This includes everything I use for my Sense 2.1, Sense 2.5, and Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 kitchens. Thanks to OMJ, this is my spin on parts of his Diamond kitchens. There are plenty of extra's for Sense too! I have no problem with you'all using this in a rom, THAT'S WHAT IT THERE FOR! Keep the ROM's ALIVE!!!

Enjoy the goodies while I transition to Calkulins WVGA Kitchen. I'll link my packages in the first post so you can easily find them as well...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-29-2010 at 03:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.