View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 01:32 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Big problem..!!!! Need help asap

you have to flash back to stock to fix that. some roms do that. i had that problem with the elite team rom right after the hspl dropped. it was a poorly made blue flame graphic that i just couldnt stand. that being said i think this small problem was hardly enough reason to use that many exclamation marks in the title or to type in all caps.