View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 12:58 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
If it makes a sound, you can change it.

For the start menu in WM6, IDK about you, but mine doesn't make a sound. It did in WM5.

All of these files are in the \Windows directory. I'm doing all of this from memory, so tell me if you have problems

But anyway in WM5 the name of the file for the start menu and/or for when you open a popup menu was menupop.wav.
The file for when you select an item from a menu was menusels.wav.

You can also change the sound the phone makes when you press the end button. It is Midiwav_0409.wav.

The startup sound is phoneon.wav.
The airplane mode sound is phoneoff.wav.

Could you tell me how to get the bluetooth sound? If you do I could tell you which file you need to overwrite.

When I get home, I can upload my folder of system sound I overwrite. It makes the phone sound like Windows Vista.

As always, BACK UP THE ORIGINALS BEFORE OVERWRITING - in case you want to go back to the originals.