View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:44 AM
Raging Idiot
Halfway to VIP Status

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 upgrade for FREE?? Ive done this 6x now and it always works!!

Ok folks I was a big skeptic on this until reading countless success stories and then later today I went to the Sprint store and was offered the upgrade.

Earlier this week I had mentioned in this thread how the number given in the first post did nothing for me other than have me directed to the Sprint repair store.
I went to the store well armed with the biggest known problems and one unmentioned problem as of yet.
After flashing the latest official rom it renders your "send" and "end" keys obsolete. Well it did mine anyway.
They looked at my phone for about 2 minutes lol and then asked "how much do you like this phone model?". I knew at that moment it was upgrade time.
I'll pick it up Monday.

Now to try to keep it in pristine condition so I can sell it at supersonic speed the moment HTC Supersonic hits the states.
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.