View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My Touch pro2 vs my Nexus on browser comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc426 View Post
lol at the terrible sound effects. cursing makes you seem younger rather than make you look like you are tough. nexus one has faster processor, what will you do when the next phone is out with a faster processor and more ram? start trashing the nexus one?
If it smashes the nexus like the tp2 got smashed then yes... ill dog this also..... I got 2 tp2s and will get the Leo also.. I just thought this would be fun.LOL. I knew I'd get backlash. Duh observed all ops. In topics like these geting smashed. I just don't care.LOL. I love my n1