View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 10:45 PM
esqueue
Halfway to VIP Status

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down mogul browser frustrations

Is there a browser for the mogul that isn't complete crap?

Internet explorer has a really annoying issue where it loads up pages and hangs for a long time on the last few bytes of info. It also formats the pages horribly. I tried to browse ebay to find a phone number in my inbox. Due to it's slow loading, I wasted 30 minutes and still didn't get results. I found that I was quicker to drive home then get on my home computer to search for a simple phone number. I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one who finds this unacceptable.

I hear many say how opera mini is great. The issue that I have with opera mini is that it freezes 100% of the time. It will work great for a few minutes but then it will freeze requiring a soft reset. This makes it completely worthless as I can get nothing done if I must reset every 2 minutes.

I believe that there is no way in hell that people will recommend a program to anyone that freezes 100% of the time so I think that this is a problem on my side.

Is there any things that you guys think that I should try to stop this freezing? Is there another browser that doesn't load slower than a 8600 baud modem while not freezing 100% of the time?

I am begging for help. I tried for 40 minutes to post this message between internet explorer inability to post on this site and mini's random problem where it will say that I am not logged on to this site and when it finally works and right after I hit send, it freezes. I had better luck browsing the internet with opera mini on my fusic.

EDIT: jbed is the fix and it can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=24 I couldn't be happier.

Last edited by esqueue; 01-02-2008 at 08:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.