View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 03:32 PM
jucytec
Regular 'Geeker

jucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on repjucytec is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclock Your Droid. (800MHz, 900MHz and 1GHz)

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
Wirelessly posted (Droid: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android Bugless Beauty; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

I had it freeze at 80% after initial flash of the image and ever siince takes forever to charge my phone and the drain seems a lot faster then it use to be.. as for overheating the time I did run the 900 my phone got pretty damn hot to touch.
Odd, i've been running 1GHz for 2 days with no heat issues. From what i read on ARM CortexA8 processor is that it has dynamic voltage control, and it brings down the volts from 1.2v(stock) to 1.0v(1000MHz+)

Using SetCPU from XDA will ensure that you get even more battery life out from a single charge than a stock 550MHz