Old 01-28-2010, 11:40 AM
fishfoot
Lurker

fishfoot is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Suggestions for fast, stable ROM?

Hey Guys,

My life with the Diamond has been a bumpy road. I've loved this device since I got it but I recently got an Ipod Touch and it makes me lust for an IPhone... there, I said it.

Since my company pays for my phone and Sprint or Verizon are my only choices the prospects are pretty bleak. I've been thinking about getting a Droid but I hate the idea of being an early adopter and I've read some mixed reviews.

In the meantime I'm running Mighty Rom 6 on my phone. It's (I believe) an early 6.5 ROM and though I have deep appreciation for what Mighty Mike has done, I don't like the rom much. It's slow, clunky, and obviously a bit of a beta. Prior to this I had run Mighty 4.8 and before that Juicy 3.x. To me, that was the heyday of the Diamond. The attempts to get the latest software running on what is now an outdated phone just seem silly (again, absolutely no offense to the ROM Cookers out there... deep respect).

So I ask you all this... What should I do? I have the old roms I used to use and I liked them but I'm looking for something that is still under development. Something that is stable and fast and really showcases the phone for what it can do as opposed to displaying how dated it actually is.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Fishfoot.