View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:54 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HardSPL Latest Info & For Conflipper Posts

Cmonex is nearly ready on a test hardspl. I will be testing tonight. Keep in mind guys that she doesn't have a whitestone to test with herself so it might take more time if there is an issue with it and if not for her to package it for a release.

Update: Looks like I missed cmonex tonight given the 6 hour time difference. Think she had fallen asleep and wasnt on at our meeting time. Hopefully tommorow for testing.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 01-28-2010 at 11:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.