View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 01:47 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue Sprint 6.1 and 6.5 drama... GPS not working... Factory ROM wont LOAD, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtbear57 View Post
OK what I have now running on this phone is the...
Bigstorage_SprintTouchRom

and the big storage rom is running great except for the gps issues... and works half ass on the... bluetooth ... ear bud....

and when I try to load the following ONE, either.... it wont load .... stopping at...29% or..... it will load and then gets stuck at the White background....with an HTC logo

RUU_Vogue_SPRINT_WWE_1.12.651.1_2.13.00_SPC_NV133_ Ship

Now, I am wondering if there is such a thing as a GPS cab.... and again.... dont think I am talking about the actual gps....but rather ... cell tower locating ....gps....google maps etc...

Obviously, my Knowledge is LIMITED.... on all of this....so
AGAIN, YOU ALL, are VERY APPRECIATED...even if I forget to hit the THANKS button...OK

thanx
Kevie
What you are wanting is AGPS which requres the actual GPS to function.
Now lets see if you'll give a couple more tidbits of info
find you device info and post the radio version, then goto the bootloader screen and post the SPL #.
This post has been thanked 1 times.