View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:56 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: 01/27/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V2 (SYS 21889 Sense UI 25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy6996 View Post
** ISSUES WITH ANIMATED MMS **

VIN-

Something changed in V2 with respect the the MMS software. In V1, you were able to view animated gif files that were sent via MMS. You were also able to listed to sound files.

After flashing to V2, I have noticed that I can no longer "play" animated files, nor am I able to play sound MMS attachments. I am about to flash back to V1 just to confirm. I also noticed that in V2 the MMS PC/VIDEO options menu has both CMDA and GSM locked down so you can't modify the settings. Also, in V1, there was 1 CDMA and 3 GSM entires for Sprint. In V2 there is still 1 CMDA, but only 2 GSM entries. I don't know if that makes any difference, but I figured I would point it out.

Thoughts?
I would retry it....I am still on V1 and originally it was locked...but when I went back in it worked after initial flash....and there is only 1 cdma entry and 2 gsm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgrulz View Post
Does anyone have a working groovefish cab? I somehow deleted the one I was using and others I have tried do not work anymore... Thanks in advance.
This will work as long as you throw this dll in after....credit goes to someone over at XDA....forget who though...lol
Attached Files
File Type: cab Groovefish.CAB (396.2 KB, 109 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Groovefish.Web.zip (8.3 KB, 103 views) Click for barcode!