View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:43 PM
imtony
Lurker

imtony is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 upgrade for FREE?? Ive done this 6x now and it always works!!

Went to sprint today...told her the usual problems, asked her if touch pro's been having problems and she said it might just be the batch that I got...ordered me a refurb one without asking me anything except would I allow them to hard reset the phone and is my address still the same as my billing address. Said she'd save my contacts and that their going to send me another phone in the mail if they cant fix it and that I'd have to send my old phone back. I decided to ask her since you said a lot of people have been having problems with the phone, what would I do if the refurb gets the same problem? She said I'd have to exchange it at least 3 times before they would allow me to look at another model. How am I going to know if they can fix it or not if they never took down a number to reach me? And how would I send them back my old phone if they still have it? Going to try a different repair center probably after I get the refurb.
P.S. One of my friend's friend was able to swap out her TP1 for a TP2 at the same store.

Last edited by imtony; 01-27-2010 at 08:45 PM.