Thread: cricket Roms
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:32 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cricket Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjohn View Post
That would be awesome! Any chance you can do it with your WM 6.5.1 Build 21889? That rom works flawlessly for me and i would like to continue using it. Just a thought, can you also put Home2 build 2.1.04 in the rom also? If you can i can pm you my user name and password to you so you can download it, if not thats ok i can always put it on after.
I can build it with 21889 with the old manila 2d, now when it comes to Home2 I might be able to shot me your info in a PM and we can give it a shot. What's the worst that'll happen. It's always worth a try right!
This post has been thanked 1 times.