View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 02:38 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue Sprint 6.1 and 6.5 drama... GPS not working... Factory ROM wont LOAD, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

lol What I'm saying is, when/if he flashes that stock rom you linked to it won't overwrite the 41 spl and it won't be locked. He will still have the 41spl right? I thought you can't flash a rom, even a stock gps rom, to the 41spl. Maybe I'm crazy. Which some would probably agree! lmao!
You know good point if it wasn't so late I would grab the wifes touch and give a try. Maybe tomorrow if he doesn't beat me to it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.