View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 02:21 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue Sprint 6.1 and 6.5 drama... GPS not working... Factory ROM wont LOAD, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

lol Well I just asked cause I didn't think you could flash a gps capable rom to the 41 spl. My thinking was that he has to get the 2.31spl on there before flashing the upgrade rom. I dunno. Whatever works I guess!
I dunno either it's getting to late and I actually worked today for a change. But I'm pretty sure that Sprint didn't intend on the phone being unlocked to run the update to get the GPS. I hope that makes since. If not oh well!
This post has been thanked 1 times.