Thread: cricket Roms
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 08:02 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cricket Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjohn View Post
I did try those old themes and the clocks were never visible. Do you know how to change clocks? I love analog clocks and just miss having them.

just came across this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=566330 its clocks by twolf and i seen the clock that u had on the rom u made but will they work for me?

i have tried several .png images and none seem to work, the bar where the icons are keeps the sky reflections picture am i doing something wrong?

one more question: hard reset.........is that taking out the battery?
The thread you have referred above by Twolf will work with this version. To do a hard reset hold both the snd (green) and end(red) buttons while poking the hole on the bottom with a stylus.
Quote:
i have tried several .png images and none seem to work, the bar where the icons are keeps the sky reflections picture am i doing something wrong?
You have me confused here what exactly are you trying to accomplish. Most if not all of Twolfs clocks are in cabs.
To install a cab you will need to go to settings/home/items and deactivate touchflo then install the cab and reactivate toucflo. I also recommend doing a soft reset. I would not recommend replacing PNGs unless you know what they are going to do and they also match the homesetting XML.
Also when it comes to the anolog clock I have not seen one that works with this new version of Manila very well. One other thing also before making any PNG changes backup the ones your replacing along with the HTChomesetting.xml.

Last edited by whitey10tc; 01-26-2010 at 08:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.